Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Maxwell's 20th Law: The Law of Explosive Growth

Maxwell's 20th Law, see The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership Follow Them and People Will Follow You (Nelson Books, 1998), p. 205: "To Add Growth, Lead Followers--to Multiply, Lead Leaders."

He expands on this on p. 208:
Leaders who develop followers grow their organization only one person at a time. But leaders who develop leaders multiply their growth, because for every leader they develop, they also receive all of that leader's followers.
So there you have it. Surround yourself with leaders and nurture them.

What do you think of this? My goal is to produce more, skilled entrepreneurs. Is this helpful? Post a comment. I'd like to know. And check out my other enterprises. I'm on Twitter.com, Facebook, and Linkedin.

Entrepreneurship informs all of my professional activities. Entrepreneurial ideas are their life's blood. For my ideas on entrepreneurial real estate go to www.yourstopforrealestate.com/blog.

For my ideas on writing, go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

If you want to get a short story or poem published, go to www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home