Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Trust

I blogged extensively about trust as discussed by Steven M. L. Covey in his fine book, The Speed of Trust, (2006).

To see what I said, just read some of my earlier posts. Suffice it to say that trust underlies any business transaction. No trust, no transaction.

That a lot of people can't trust themselves accounts for their failure to be able to trust others. High trust speeds things up and makes things cheaper. Low trust slows things down and makes everything more expensive.

If you want to read more, read Covey or some of my postings.

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. And go read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.nc c

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home