Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Undiscovered Country

Star Trek calls the future the undiscovered country. Each of us has our own undiscovered countries. "What is the future that I want?" I had to ask myself. What will I want this undiscovered country to be like after I discover it? Our president talks about winning the future. What future would I win and how would I want to win it. Well, I first asked what future I wanted to win.

No big deal. That's what I thought.

But to get to this country I had to go through 9 months of research and analysis about myself. And I had to burn the boats on the shore.

I'll share this with you one post at a time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home