Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Michael Gerber's "Profound Idea #2

Michael Gerber's book is for me the bible on starting businesses. On p. 3 he offers the second of what he calls four profound ideas:
There's a revolution going on today in American small business. I all it the Turn-key Revolution. Not only is it changing the way we do business in this country and throughout the world but it is changing who goes into business, how they do it, and the likelihood of their survival.
I'm not sure whether this is true anymore or not. It certainly should be. The people I see coming into business today have never heard of Gerber's work, and the notion of turn-key businesses is foreign to them. I recommend the book to everyone, but I'm not there when they buy it, if they do. I certainly spread the word though whenever possible.

But everyone should appreciate what he says about turn-key business.

Are you interested in this? I'd like to know. Post a comment.

Entrepreneurship informs all of my professional activities. Entrepreneurial ideas are their life's blood. For my ideas on entrepreneurial real estate go to www.yourstopforrealestate.com/blog and for my ideas on writing and publishing, go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home