Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Maxwell's 7th Law: The Law of Respect

For John C. Maxwell's 7th Law, see The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership Follow Them and People Will Follow You (Nelson Books, 1998), p. 67, says: "People Naturally Follow Leaders Stronger Than Themselves."

He elaborates on this law, citing examples: Harriet Tubman and Dean Smith. For me Obama is the prototype, contemporary leader. People gravitated to him not just in the 10s or the 100s, but in the 100s of thousands. Whatever you think of his policies, his leadership abilities cannot be doubted (at least by me)

What do you think of this? The goal is to produce more, skilled entrepreneurs. Is this helpful? Post a comment. I'd like to know. And follow me on Twitter.com.

Entrepreneurship informs all of my professional activities. Entrepreneurial ideas are their life's blood. For my ideas on entrepreneurial real estate go to www.yourstopforrealestate.com/blog and for my ideas on writing and publishing, go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home