Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fiinancial Stability (Continued)

Once I got my revenue stabled, applying for social security I knew I had some work to do. So I had to figure out where my money was going.

I'd made some investments in my real estate practice was a thing of the past, I looked at all the automatic payments I was making to that support that practice would no longer be valid. So I did my best to get rid of those. Some I could just bail out on right away. Others I was contracted for a little longer so I had to put up with those payments.

By the end off three months time or so, all my payments for real estate things, like lead generation prgrams, web-based tools, etc. were things of the past. There was more work to do, and I'll tell you what I did next after that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home