Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Michael Gerber's Business Development Program

Gerber lays out his Business Development Program on p. 135. Here's the outline.

The Program is composed of seven distinct steps:

1. Your Primary Aim
2. Your Strategic Objective
3. Your Organizational Strategy
4. Your Management Strategy
5. Your People Strategy
6. Your Marketing Strategy
7. Your Systems Strategy
This certainly covers the ground.

If you do this in addition to everything else in Gerber's arsenal of tricks, you'll be pretty far ahead. Success isn't assured, but it will be a lot closer to in your grasp.

What do you think of this? The goal is to produce more skilled entrepreneurs. Does this help? Tell me. Post a comment. I'd like to know. And follow me on Twitter.com

Entrepreneurship informs all of my professional activities. Entrepreneurial ideas are their life's blood. For my ideas on entrepreneurial real estate go to www.yourstopforrealestate.com/blog and for my ideas on writing and publishing, go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home