Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Michael Gerber's Business Development Model: Innovation, Orchestration, Quantification

Somebody once said, "Vision without execution is illusion." What that implies is, "Vision with execution equals $$$.

This is the gist of the last part of Gerber's The E-Myth Revisited, which he calls "The Business Development Model." I'm going to say a few things about it, then move on.

Gerber says, on p. 117
Building the prototype of your business is a continuous process, a Business Development Process. Its foundation is three distinct yet thoroughly integrated activities through which your business can pursue its natural evolution. They are Innovation, Quantification, and Orchestration."
It's about continuous improvement, about always figuring out how you can be better.

What do you think of this? The goal is to produce more skilled entrepreneurs. Does this help? Tell me. Post a comment. I'd like to know. And follow me on Twitter.com

Entrepreneurship informs all of my professional activities. Entrepreneurial ideas are their life's blood. For my ideas on entrepreneurial real estate go to www.yourstopforrealestate.com/blog and for my ideas on writing and publishing, go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home