Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Deposits and Withdrawals are Perceptual

Not only is the magnitude of the amount in your trust account, or in your trust "tank", in the mind of the observer, the magnitude of the amounts deposited and withdrawn are also relative to the observer.

What you do may be trustworthy to some but not to others. One person may view an affair as a big withdrawal because their value system tells them that extra-marital business is a big no-no. Another person may have different values, i.e. "Hey everybody falls off the wagon sometimes." Others may think an affair shows something cool about the person.

You have to find out what is in your heart, act simply, authentically, and in a straightforward manner. You do that and you will be trusted. Those that disagree with what you do may not agree with it, but they'll respect you for it. The others, well...

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing? What do you think of this? Any comments?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home