Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

There Are Results and There Are Results

Results matter, how they were achieved, how they are communicated, and how people perceive them all matter intensely.

But there are results, and there are results.

Results for Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Gordon Brown, the crazy leader of N. Korea, and Al Queda all differ. To determine what results you want to achieve, identify your strategic objective, then identify the results you need to get you there.

If your goal is to become a first-rate spelunker, having climbed 5 peaks over 20,000 feet last year won't be good results for you. They would be if you were going to become a world-class mountain climber. Learning to climb the Eiger, there you.

There results and there are results.

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home