Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Behavior that Builds or Maintains Trust #5: Show Loyalty.

Covey (2006, p. 171) says: "Give credit freely. Acknowledge the contributions of others. Speak about people as if they were present. Represent others who aren't there to speak for themselves. Don't bad-mouth others behind their backs. Don't disclose others' private information."

I worked with someone once who took credit for everything that went well, and blamed on others the things that did not. Not a trustworthy person. I stayed as far away from such a person as I could. Imagine what he was saying about me.

Behave just the opposite of this person. If something you were involved in went well, credit other people. If something you were involved in went poorly, take the heat.

What do you do to maintain your level of trust or build it?

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing? What do you think of this? Any comments?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home