Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Covey's Behavior that Build or Maintain Trust #13: Extend Trust

"Extend Trust" is the 13th behavior put forth by Covey in The Speed of Trust, 2006, p. 222ff:
Demonstrate a propensity to trust. Extend trust abundantly to those who have earned your trust. Extend conditionally to those who are earning your trust. Learn how to appropriately extend trust to others based on the situation, risk, and credibility (character and competence) of the people involved. But have a propensity to trust. Don't withhold trust because there is risk involved.
To be trusted, you need to be able to trust others. If you can't trust others maybe it's because you can't trust yourself. People who don't trust themselves often don't trust others. If you find that it's self-trust that you lack there are ways of building up trust in yourself so that you will find others trustworthy

My goal here is to help entrepreneurs climb all the way to the top. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Sherpa Real Estate , my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my Sherpa Literary. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writers go. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home