Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Behavior that Builds or Maintains Trust #10: Practice Accountability Part 1

Covey (The Speed of Trust, 2006, p. 200) says There are two dimensions to this....The first is to hold yourself accountable."He goes further:
This behavior is built on the principles of accountability, responsibility, stewardship, and ownership. The opposite of this behavior is not take responsibility, not to own up, but rather to say 'It's not my fault.' It's counterfeit is to point fingers and blame others, to say, 'It's their fault.' (p. 201)
Hold yourself accountable, and people are more likely to do the same (p. 203).

My goal here is to help entrepreneurs climb all the way to the top. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Sherpa Real Estate , my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my Sherpa Literary. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.
Dey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home