Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Covey's Third Wave: Organizational Trust

Remember Covey, in The Speed of Trust, 2006, talked about the five waves of trust. The first two were self-trust and relationship trust. The third wave of trust is organizational trust.

Organizational Trust is the trust that infuses or doesn not infuse organizations. High-trust organizations are those in which people trust each other a lot. Low-trust organizations are those in which people do not trust each other or the organization.

How this manifests itself and what it results in is the subject of the next group of blogs.

My goal here is to help entrepreneurs climb all the way to the top. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Sherpa Real Estate , my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my Sherpa Literary. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writers go. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home