Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Covey on Integrity--Courage

Covey, pp. 64-66 of The Speed of Trust; The One Thing That Changes Everything (New York: The Free Press, 2006), gives us a third component of integrity: courage, doing the right thing even when it's hard.

These are the real heroes in our midst. Those who do the right thing even though it might be not in their interest to do so or they may suffer because of it.
I trust a courageous person because I know that person will be in my corner when I need them even though it may be hard for them to be there.

Here's a quote Covey attributes to Winston Churchill: "Courage is the fist of the human qualities because it...guarantees all the others." (p. 65)

The point of all of this is to create more skilled entrepreneurs. Is it working?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy. For my ideas on connection strategy, go to my new blog www.Connecting.blogspot.com.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and where you can read my mystery for free, download it for free or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home