Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Covey--Results Matter

M.L.Covey, in The Speed of Trust. The One Thing That Changes Everything (New York: Free Press, 2006), says "Results Matter." (p. 112).

No surprises here.

Covey gives three "key indicators" by which people evaluate results: past performance, current performance, and anticipated performance.

What you've done in the past is sort of like a lagging indicator. What you are doing is a kind of current indicator. And anticipated results is a analogous to a leading indicator.

What are results and how do people evaluate them, we'll unpack that in a later post.

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home