Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Technical Ability

Covey, in The Speed of Trust. The One Thing That Changes Everything (New York: Free Press, 2006), p. 94, looks two aspects of capabability. First, "'technical abilities'--those skills that are specific to our job or situation or particular task at hand," then, "trust abilities." These are "the ability to establish, grow, extend, and restore trust." Covey says this last one "is vital in every situation."

Both of these are important to look at and to dwell on a little bit, so we'll start unpacking it next time in Entrepreneurship on Line.

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy. For my ideas on connection strategy, go to my new blog www.Connecting.blogspot.com.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and where you can read my mystery for free, download it for free or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home