Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Second Dimensions of Capability: Attitude

Covey, in The Speed of Trust. The One Thing That Changes Everything (New York: Free Press, 2006), says:
Attitudes represent our paradigms--our ways of seeing, as well as our ways of being. [p. 94]
He says to ask yourself the following questions:
What are my attitudes about work? About life? About learning? About myself, capabilities, and my opportunities to contribute? Are there more productive attitudes and paradigms I could embrace that would help me create better results? [p.96]
You can ask others about these to give you a view that may be blocked by your blind spot. Then collate the answers and see what they say. Do you have to do anything about it? If so, set your goals and objectives and develop an action plan whereby you are going to change your attitude.

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy. For my ideas on connection strategy, go to my new blog www.Connecting.blogspot.com.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and where you can read my mystery for free, download it for free or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home