Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Behavior That Builds or Maintains Trust #6: Deliver Results

Covey (2006, p. 176) says: "Establish a track record of results. Get the right things done. Make things happen. Accomplish what you're hired to do. Be on time and within budget. Don't over promise and under deliver. Don't make excuses for not delivering."

To establish financial credit (i.e. trust), one excellent tactic is to apply for a credit card, buy something with it, and pay it off right away.

It's the same thing with trust. Having a full trust account is like having a maximum credit score.

What do you do to maintain your level of trust or build it?

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing? What do you think of this? Any comments?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home