Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two Things to Do to Get Better

Covey (2006) says to continually get better. Do continuous improvement on yourself. He suggests on page 181-183 two things to do: seek feedback and learn from your mistakes.

Asking for feedback merely means taking the temperature of those around you, at home, at work. And listen to the answers without being defensive. Ask kind of "how am I doing" kinds of questions.

Learning from mistakes means you have to do things. You'll make mistakes. When you do analyze what went wrong so you'll be better. I try to make sure that I don't make the same mistake twice.

Do you ask for feedback? Do you listen to others?

My goal here is to bring out more skilled entrepreneurs. How am I doing? What do you think of this? Any comments?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate, my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home