Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Covey's High Trust Dividend

The other side of the coin: from Covey, p.19, of The Speed of Trust. The One Thing that Changes Everything (New York: Free Press, 2006),
Just as the tax created by low trust is real, measurable, and extremely high, so the dividends of high trust are also real, quantifiable, and incredibly high....When trust is high, the dividend you receive is like a performance multiplier, elevating and improving every dimension of our your organization and your life.
When people trust you, you begin the discussion at a higher plain.

I used to be a practicing real estate agent with Coldwell Banker. Coldwell Banker is a trusted company. It's worked hard for over 100 years to become trusted in the market place.

If I had introduced myself as a real estate agent from an unknown company, they would have asked me who I was and what I had done. Instead, I could introduce myself as from Coldwell Banker. They would say, "Oh, that's a great company."

As I said, when you have people's trust, you begin the discussion at a higher plain.

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy. For my ideas on connection strategy, go to my new blog www.Connecting.blogspot.com.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate , my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. For my ideas on writing: www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com where you can read my mystery for free, download it for free or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home