Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finding your voice and writing

Finding your voice for a fiction writer is key. Do you want to come out the shoot sounding exactly like Cormac McCarthy? Or Stephen King? A friend of mine modelled his books after Elmore Leonard. He had trouble selling any because Elmore Leonard has a huge audience already so who needed him?

Find your voice. It underlies all that you do. If you don't know what it is, see what you want it to be and start acting as though your voice is that.

My goal here is to help entrepreneurs climb all the way to the top. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my writing and my real estate.

Go read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writers go. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home