Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finding Your Voice

Since I'm starting over let me reiterate what I've said before. Before becoming anything you need to find your voice. Sometimes called your brand. What makes you you? What makes you unique? What drives you? What do you want your life to be like.

It took me 64 years to be to articulate mine: simple, straightforward, and authentic. That's my voice. It informs my writing, my real estate, and my entrepreneuring.

You should make sure you know yours. If you don't know what it is ask other people who know you. And figure out what you want it to be. If others' opinions don't agree you have some work to do.

If you don't know it you'll either not likely be successful or if you're successful you won't be happy.

As Rick Nelson said in his song Garden Party:"You can't please everyone/So you've got to please yourself."

My goal here is to help entrepreneurs climb all the way to the top. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy.

Entrepreneurship propels Sherpa Real Estate , my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my Sherpa Literary. Go to www.timswritingblog.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and publishing and read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writers go. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home