Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

/Value of Negative Experiences

My trip to Parsipanny, NJ, yesterday to learn about a new consultants' network did not have the benefit I'd hoped for. But it had one I didn't expect.

It reinforced what not to look for in any business relationship. Poor presentation. Disrespect for others. Self-centeredness. Failing to follow through on promises. Reluctance to entrepreneur strategically. Not keeping up with the times. Being comfortable with wasting people's time.

I also learned a mistake I hope never to make again. I'll share this with you on Monday.

My goal here is to help entrepreneurs climb all the way to the top. How am I doing?

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my writing and my real estate.

Go read my mystery for free at wwww.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it out.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writers go. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home