Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Gerber on bridging the gap

I've brought you with my comments what I take to be the best of Gerber's system. It's my bible and the way I build my business.

A couple more take aways before I go to other things.

On page 261, Michel Gerber says about bridging the gap:
That's what this book is really about. Bridging the gap. Between "outside" and the "inside."
Between the world "out there" and the world "in here."
And your small business can become that bridge. The bridge between you and the world. The bridge that can draw together the world "out there" and the world "in here" in such a way as to make both more human.
He goes on to add, on p. 263:
And that after all is the "Dream of American Small Business," the dream that has served as the catalyst for so many entrepreneurial--and not so entrepreneurial--efforts.
To create a world of our own.
What is the Entrepreneurial Revolution people are talking about today, where millions of us are going into business for ourselves.?
It's nothing more than a flight from the world of chaos "out there" to a world of our own.
And that's it in a nutshell. We don't like the world we're in, so we try to recreate the world in the image we want it to be.

We want our customers and our employees to share that world. To come along on the ride with us.

The Emyth Revisited lays out a bluebrint on how to do this. Follow what Gerber says, and you have the best chance of success.

What do you think of this? The goal is to produce more skilled entrepreneurs.
Does this help? Tell me. Post a comment. I'd like to know. And follow me on Twitter.com.


Entrepreneurship informs all of my professional activities. Entrepreneurial ideas are their life's blood. For my ideas on entrepreneurial real estate go to www.yourstopforrealestate.com/blog and for my ideas on writing and publishing, go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home