Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Michael Gerber's Business Development Program, Step 6: Your Marketing Strategy

Michael Gerber, on pp. 222, says there are two pillars of a successful marketing strategy. Pardon me if I don't use his capitalization procedures. I'll quote it tto you:
Demographics and psychographics are the two essential pillars supporting a successful marketing program. If you know who your customer is--demographics--and you can then determine why he buys--psychographics. And having done so, you can then begin to construct a Prototype to satisfy. his unconscious needs, but scientifically rather than arbitrarily
I wouldn't use those terms these days to describe what he describes. But knowing who you're customer is and why that customer is buying from you are, as the ad says, "priceless."

There you are, your people strategy. The game is outlined in your operations manual. Implement this game in your business, really implement it, along with all the other things, and you're business will thrive. Believe me.

What do you think of this? The goal is to produce more skilled entrepreneurs. Does this help? Tell me. Post a comment. I'd like to know. And follow me on Twitter.com.

Entrepreneurship informs all of my professional activities. Entrepreneurial ideas are their life's blood. For my ideas on entrepreneurial real estate go to www.yourstopforrealestate.com/blog and for my ideas on writing and publishing, go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home