Entrepreneurship on Line

Aiming for skilled entrepreneurs.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How Trust Works

Covey says, on page 29 of The Speed of Trust. The One Thing that Changes Everything (New York: Free Press, 2006),
People want to be trusted. They respond to trust. They thrive on trust. Whatever our situation, we need to get good at establishing, extending, and restoring trust--not as a manipulative technique, but as the most effective way of relating to and working with others and the most effective way of getting results.
This is exactly true. But I would add as the best way to a rewarding and rich life. When people trust you you received riches beyond money.

One day when I was a practicing agent, I got an email that said something like, "Breaking News--90% of all respondents on an recent survey said they would only do business with people they trust." Recommendation: get trusted.

Well, folks it's a lot easier to be trustworthy when you are already behaving in a trustworthy manner. Trust is something that you can build, but you have to work at it and you have to continue to act that way consistently.

Entrepreneurship is the life's blood of all my professional activities. It makes them go. It informs my connection strategy. For my ideas on connection strategy, go to my new blog www.Connecting.blogspot.com.

It makes Your Stop for Real Estate , my real estate referral business, go. See www.yourstopforrealestate.blogspot.com.

It powers my writing. Go to www.kearneymusicschoolmurders.blogspot.com for my ideas on writing and where you can read my mystery for free, download it for free or buy it from Amazon.com more cheaply than you can print it.

It fuels my publishing enterprise, By and for Writersgo. See www.byandforwriters.blogspot.com where you can get a poem or a short story published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home